The Ohio State Esports Content Team
The Ohio State Esports program recently launched a dedicated content and social media team!
This new initiative aims to give students a chance to fully experience the content creation process and learn what it is like to be a part of a creative team. From long-form video essays, on-the-street reporting, match highlights, and written articles on gaming/esports to short-form social media videos and marketing awareness campaign design, this team has many topics to choose from.
If you have been looking for a place to flex your digital media muscles, this team is for you!
Responsibilities may include:
- Video and audio editing
- Setup and teardown of recording equipment, lighting, and similar devices
- Reviewing competition footage for highlights and creating clips for social media
- Writing scripts for long and short-form content
- Working with marketing, community, and team managers on collaborative creative projects
- Interview style content projects.
- Graphic design work ranging from YouTube Thumbnails to more complicated activities.
- Marketing campaign planning and audience/trend analysis
Requirements to be eligible:
- Must be currently enrolled as a student at Ohio State.
- Must be available during evenings and on weekends to coincide with expected stream schedules
- Interest in gaming, videography, writing/journalism, social media, graphic design, and all parts of the content production cycle.
To apply to be a part of the content team, please submit an online application.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions that you may have, or contact Dr. Price via discord at johnp or email email@example.com