The Ohio State Esports program has Broadcast Interns who create and broadcast live and edit content featuring gaming on campus. The primary goal is to support our university-sponsored Premier Teams and cover their competitions while lending publicity and awareness to the various club and intramural gaming events that may take place.
The program aims to allow students to get hands-on experience with all areas of broadcasting that interest them. Whether you want to be a caster, director, editor, or something else, we want to work with each student to provide them with the best opportunities we can.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creation and execution of run of shows for various gaming broadcasts
- Setup and teardown of studio equipment, including cameras, lighting, and computers
- Commentating on various gaming matches (as is comfortable)
- Notation and organization of various highlights and clips for use on social channels
- Moderation of Livestream chats
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements to be eligible:
- Must be currently enrolled as a student at an Ohio State campus with the ability to commute to the Columbus campus to access the arena and studio
- Must be available during evenings and on weekends to coincide with expected stream schedules
- Interest in gaming, broadcasting, commentating, or producing all are plusses
To apply to be a part of the Broadcasting team, please submit an online application.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions that you may have.